Bark in the Park
Click on the poster below to download it to print for your office or home.Saturday, September 28th, 10am -12pm
Celebrate the dog days of September with dogs! This year’s event is bigger and better than ever. Look for the following, plus much more!
- Adams County Animal Shelter is coming with adoptable dogs
- Adams County Sheriff will have a K-9 demonstration at 11:00
- Samantha Markey Photography will do pet photos
- Ivan’s All Natural Doggie Delights Food Truck for Dogs will have treats available for purchase
- K9cation will have an agility course & will be leading a trail walk at noon to end the event
- Mountain View Pet Sitting, LLC, Chuck and Don’s (Westminster), Barr Milton Watershed Assoc. and many others will have tables at Vendor Row.
Pose together at the funny-face Stand-In for that perfect photo op (if you can get your dog to put his face through the hole.) There will be a Pooch Pool Party, and the Dog Bone Kissing Booth. Come alone or bring your four-footed pal, and have your dog become a Bark Ranger. All visitors’ dogs must be on a 6’ or less leash and under the control of their owners at all times.